If you are interested in Joining Arete Classical Co-op, please print these forms, fill them out, and return them with a check for $150 to:
1634 Oak Street
Danville IL 61832
- Medical Release Form
- Behavior Policy
- Dress Code
- Check for $150 made out to Mary Rayburn
- For your information (no signature required): Arete’s Statement of Faith
About the Application Process:
- If your application is accepted, you will be enrolled as a paid member of ScholeGroups.com. If for some reason your application is not accepted, your check will be returned to you.
- Applications and paperwork are due on Monday, August 15th. In order for your student to attend Arete Classical Co-op, we will need your release forms on file before the first day of school.
- Once your tuition is paid, it is non-refundable. Exceptions may be made in extraordinary circumstances. Please speak with us if you decide you need to withdraw from the group.
- Space is limited in the co-op; we will accept a maximum of 15 students for the 2016-2017 school year.